Política de privacidad
Última actualización: 23 de abril de 2023
Esta Política de privacidad describe nuestras políticas y procedimientos sobre la recopilación, uso y divulgación de su información cuando utiliza el Servicio, y le informa sobre sus derechos de privacidad y cómo la ley lo protege.
Utilizamos sus datos personales para proporcionar y mejorar el Servicio. Al utilizar el Servicio, usted acepta la recopilación y el uso de la información de acuerdo con esta Política de privacidad.
Interpretación y definiciones
Las palabras cuya letra inicial se encuentra en mayúscula tienen significados definidos en las siguientes condiciones. Las siguientes definiciones tendrán el mismo significado independientemente de si aparecen en singular o en plural.
A los efectos de esta Política de privacidad:
- Cuenta significa una cuenta única creada para que usted pueda acceder a nuestro Servicio o partes de nuestro Servicio.
- Afiliado significa una entidad que controla, es controlada por o está bajo control común con una parte, donde «control» significa la propiedad del 50% o más de las acciones, intereses de capital o cualquier otro valor mobiliario con derecho a voto para la elección de directores u otra autoridad de gestión.
- Empresa (referido como «la Empresa», «Nosotros», «Nuestro» o «Nuestros» en este Acuerdo) se refiere a COF Málaga.
- Cookies son archivos pequeños que se colocan en su ordenador, dispositivo móvil o cualquier otro dispositivo por un sitio web, que contienen los detalles de su historial de navegación en ese sitio web, entre sus muchos usos.
- País se refiere a: España
- Dispositivo significa cualquier dispositivo que pueda acceder al Servicio, como un ordenador, un teléfono móvil o una tableta digital.
- Datos personales son cualquier información que se refiere a una persona identificada o identificable.
- Servicio se refiere al sitio web.
- Proveedor de servicios significa cualquier persona física o jurídica que procesa los datos en nombre de la Empresa. Se refiere a empresas o personas externas empleadas por la Empresa para facilitar el Servicio, proporcionar el Servicio en nombre de la Empresa, realizar servicios relacionados con el Servicio o ayudar a la Empresa a analizar cómo se utiliza el Servicio.
- Servicio de redes sociales de terceros se refiere a cualquier sitio web o sitio web de redes sociales a través del cual un usuario puede iniciar sesión o crear una cuenta para usar el Servicio.
- Datos de uso se refiere a datos recopilados automáticamente, generados por el uso del Servicio o por la propia infraestructura del Servicio (por ejemplo, la duración de una visita a una página).
- Sitio web se refiere a COF Málaga, accesible en cofmalaga.es
- Usted significa la persona que accede o utiliza el Servicio, o la empresa u otra entidad legal en nombre de la cual dicha persona accede o utiliza el Servicio, según corresponda.
Recopilación y uso de sus datos personales
Tipo de datos recopilados
Mientras utiliza nuestro Servicio, podemos pedirle que nos proporcione cierta información personalmente identificable que se puede utilizar para contactarlo o identificarlo. La información personal identificable puede incluir, entre otros:
- Dirección de correo electrónico
- Nombre y apellidos
- Número de teléfono
- Datos de uso
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be «Persistent» or «Session» Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies on the Privacy Policies website article.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Us
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: +34 952 600 003